-
January 28th, 2006, 03:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My Friend Miriah is selling her daughter's Kailey. She no longer wants to play with dolls [img]frown.gif[/img] . Well she hardly ever played with her.
Her hair is taken out of the braids though, she has her complete meet outfit and book, the bag and shells too, I believe. She is in great shape.
She is also selling an Agot with brown hair and brown eyes.She came with the meet outfit with the lavender sweater set.
My husband is going to help her list it on Ebay, but I thought maybe someone here might be interested. You could pm me if these are of any interest to you.
P.S. I can take Paypal for her. I have 138 positive feedback on Ebay my username is misikkema8uis
I can try to figure out the pic thing with my hubby later if she will bring her dolls over. We are going to Nanny Mc Phee this afternoon. As I know you would like to see pics.
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 28, 2006 11:47 AM: Message edited by: cassieandnicolesmom ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 28, 2006 01:48 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks